Vaseline Gluta-Hya Serum-In-Lotion Review

 I have to admit that Instagram made me buy the Sensational Vaseline Gluts-Hya Dewy Radiance, Serum-In-Lotion, Boosted with Niacinamide And GlutaGlow, the product didn't disapointed me.

If you are someone with dry skin, you will have to apply it twice a day. i hope my review for Vaseline Gluta-Hya Lotion will help you make an informed choice. 

Let's Begin


Vaseline Gluts-Hya Dewy Radiance, Serum-In-Lotion, Boosted with Niacinamide And GlutaGlow  



Packaging 



A 200ml comes in tube packaging which is travel friendly , easy to use. It has a flip-flop cap.
Behind are the details mentioned like ingredients, expiry.


Ingredients

Niacinamide, minimizes large pores, improves un-even skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkes

Glutathione, most powerful antioxidant that helps in whitening of skin by reducing the levels of Melanin

Vaseline Jely, locks moisture

hyaluron, boosts skin's moisture for dewy skin


My Experience 

I used the product in morning, it provided a boost of hydration to my skin smelling so soft and pure. Mostly body lotion are the sticky ones and darkens the skin but I Loved the non-sticky texture of this lotion,

which absorbed within seconds in my skin and 

the best part it provided instant SHINE ! my hands just love this.


As I have Dry Skin, i felt the need to re-apply the product. The Lotion has gel based consistency.


Fragrance- Smells Aromatic💕🌷🫧


Also, Read: CeraVe Moisturising Cream Review


Usage: Use twice a day for best results.


Summing Up: 

Magic PotinBottled in a Lotin🧴 

The Gulta-Hya technology not only hydrates the skin💧, also provide a dewy glow☀️ 

It has a non- sticky texture which absorbs quickly in the skin leaving it soft and shiny.

This can be used in ALL SEASONS🌝


Glow tip: this magic potion can be used on face and all over the body🥹



I have'nt use the product on face so I cannot say about it, But yes it works wonders on Skin, leaving it HYDRATED, FRESH, SOFT, SHINY, and NON-STICKY.

Your skin gonna love this.

Vaseline Gluta-Glow Lotion ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️




I hope this will help you make an informed choice.

Do share with your gang.

 Thank- you.


            


















#vasline #vaselinelotion #vaselineglutaglow



Post a Comment

1 Comments