CeraVe Moisturising Cream Review

CERAVE Moisturising Cream for Dry to Very Dry Skin

✅Whole CeraVe range is infused with Ceramides- helps in restoring and maintaing skin barrier✨

Hyaluronic Acid- hydrates the skin and MVE Technology for all day hydration.

✅Suitable for all skin types

✅Non- Comedogenic (won't clog pores), Fragrance & Paraben Free, 

✅Non-irritating, non- greasy and quick absorbing


Packaging 


Product range starts with 50ml size tube packaging which is easy to carry in purse, wallets or bags even in jean pocket. A bigger tub like packaging containing huge amount of product which will go for months. On the back of product we can see information regarding ingredients, MFG date, Expiry Date.


My Experience

After cleansing my face with Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, I apply toner infused with Ceramides and after 3-4 seconds while my skin is absorbing toner I took CeraVe moisturising cream and applied on my face evenly massaging in circular motion. The texture is creamy non- sticky, doesn’t feel heavy on face and absorbs within seconds leaving a satin matte finish to face.

I don’t wait for the toner to completely dry out cuz, if skin is damp & applying moisturiser, skin will absorb and lock all the ingredients in it, the toner and moisturiser will work more effectively.


Now Coming back, 

The cream is one time application, applied in morning will hydrate all day long, do not require re- application. A perfect hydration boost for my dry skin. I’m happy with the product, finally! I got a moisturiser that goes all day long and it also work for my hands, leaving them glowy.

I bought a 50ml tube pack for testing. It is also available in tub size that will work for face, hands and your body as well.

It is fragrance free, infused with Ceramides✨ and works as a SPF☀️


Summing up

The cream will go best for dry skin people like me, but if you have sensitive skin you may need to reapply the product.

The product is enriched with everything that is needed for a prefect supple dewy glow in Winters, I haven’t tried this cream in summers So I cannot say if it works for all seasons but YES! it is the best option for Winters and #1 Dermatologist Recommendation.

This will make your skin healthy and happy😊 

CeraVe Moisturising Cream 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Buy this product here



I hope this will help you.

Do share with your gang.

 Thank- you.


            









#cerave #ceravemoisturisingcream #ceraveindia #skincare 

Post a Comment

0 Comments