PURITO Centella Unscented Toner, Korean Skincare, Review





Today I'll be reviewing most hyped Korean Brand PURITO, Centella Unscented Toner. For this time, Instagram not made me buy this, but there a lot of buzz on my feeds. Let's find out if its worth the HYPE!!!


What is  Toner and why do we need this?

A toner is like a lotion for face and body, water based texture, it seeps down into skin within seconds. Toner is used after cleasning and before moisturising.  It also comes in a spray form like a mist.

When we wash our face, we are removing dirt and dead skin cells, which causes dryness to outer layer skin. When we apply a toner immediately after cleasing, we are increasing water content to our outer layer of skin layer. It gently refreshes our skin and helps in restoring skin pH level.

I introduced toners, 7-8 months ago in my skincare routine, it was Ceramide one.


Packaging 

It comes in a round bottle like packaging. In  India, the new packaging is not introduced so the product comes in older packaging.

It comes in 2 different sizes and both are easy to use and does not spill out. 


Ingredients

Centella Asiatica: a plant based extract rich with antioxidants. The herb is also used for medicines as it treat illness and heal wounds.

  • Best for Dry, flaky skin: Treats skin redness and roughness, helps increase hydration, soothe and repair dry, red, irritated skin.
  • Decreases inflammation, burning sensation, and reduces signs of aging.

People with liver disease may need to avoid Centella Asiatica.

Panthenol: a moisturizing agent draws water into the outer layer of the skin, provides revitalizing effect which leads to smoother, softer skin.

Sodium Hyaluronate: a salt form of hyaluronic acid, attracts moisture and reduce inflammation. Excellent for reducing dryness and wrinkles. It is small molecule which penetrates better and deeper in the skin.


Suitability

The toner is suitable for all skin types,

and Ideal for Dull Skin, Irritated Skin, Rough Skin


Price Range

In India, the product is available on PURPLLE 

comes in 30ml costing Rs. 390, 200ml costing 1095 and provides a freebie in the same product vairant.


My Experience

Two months ago, my skin barrier broke due to excess use of Vitamin C. I was using vitamin C rich facewash and moisturiser infused with Vitamin C. Firstly I felt skin irritation, then after few hours my face got red due to infammation. I felt burning sensation on my face and itchiness. After two days I realized my barrier got broke and need to change my skincare routine. Firstly as a home remedy I applied CURD, MILK which gave me cooling senstation and helped me in getting relief against burning sensation and inflammation. I switched back to CETAPHIL Gentle Cleanser and stopped using any other product. But I needed something to get rid of the inflammation and heal the skin barrier. My friend told me to use Centella based cream or toner. I searched down products containing Centella extracts and then got my hands on PURITO Centella Unscented Toner. Purito is SEOUL based brand and I could only find PURPLLE APP that delivers it in INDIA.

At first I bought small 30ml bottle and did a patch test. After cleansing my face with CETAPHIL gentle cleanser, I applied the toner on my face. At first I felt a COOLING SENSATION on my face. I spread it all over my face and neck and slept. Next morning I followed the same and pair it up SPF as it's rising up outside and sunscreen is a must.

Its about a month Im using PURITO Centella Unscented Toner and ordered a big size product so that I do not run out of stock. 

It repaired my skin barrier, and I got relief in redness, itchiness, inlflammation. I use it in both day and night and wake up with a glowy skin.


I must say that this product is WORTH THE HYPE!


Summing up

✅ Improves skin texture

✅ Soothes skin, plumps skin

✅ Suitable for all skin types

✅Helps in calming skin irritation, redness and inflammation

✅ Restores skin barrier

✅ Fragrance Free

✅ Smooth and softer skin



Not rigid to only skin irritation, One can also use this as it provides hydration and prevents signs of ageing!

Dont forget to share this with your besties.


 Thank- you!


            





Post a Comment

0 Comments